Article provided by: Zoe Behavioral Health
As one of the top Lake Forest rehab centers, we follow a customized treatment approach for each patient. Zoe Behavioral Health is an upscale rehab with the finest amenities and a seasoned team of clinicians. Our dedicated team of RNs, therapists, and physicians work closely with each of our patients to help them embrace sobriety in the long term.
What makes us the #1 Lake Forest rehab center?
We are one of the top Lake Forest rehab centers with extraordinary amenities, the best staff team, and advanced treatments and therapies. Our multiple levels of care and customized treatment approach have helped numerous addicts recover from their substance abuse disorders and adapt to a sober lifestyle.
Our integrative treatment approach and evidence-based therapies ensure comprehensive recovery from addiction and any co-occurring mental health issues. We ensure superior accommodations, nutritious meals, and a variety of modern amenities to help recovering addicts focus on healing and recovery in a safe, supportive, and relaxing environment.
What can I expect in rehab treatment?
Once you decide to join one of our treatment centers in Lake Forest, make sure to approach it with an open mind for the best treatment outcomes. On a typical day at rehab, you can expect to undergo a series of treatments, therapies, and wellness programs. At our Lake Forest addiction treatment center, we engage patients in medical detox, counseling, support groups, behavioral therapies, and holistic therapies to ensure a well-rounded rehab experience.
These therapies will help you heal from your mental health problems and equip you with critical life skills and coping mechanisms to combat triggers, cravings, and stressful situations after rehab. You can also expect to meet new people and build meaningful relationships, motivating you to attain and maintain sobriety in the long term.
Types of rehab treatments that we offer
As a pioneer Lake Forest rehab, we offer varying levels of care, including:
- Detox - Tapering down the drug's effects and flush out any addiction-related toxins via medication like Suboxone and Methadone.
- PHP – This is an intermediary level of care that helps patients transition from inpatient treatment to the outside world safely and seamlessly. Patients spend several hours a day at our center for drug and alcohol treatment in Lake Forest but get to return home after each rehab session.
- IOP - We recommend our IOP program as a follow-up treatment after completing the detox procedure. Patients will spend several hours in a day participating in therapy, educational seminars, group activities, and support group meetings.
- Outpatient treatment – Outpatient rehab offers the lowest level of care and structure and is ideal for patients with mild or moderate addiction conditions.
- Sober living – We offer sober living arrangements after completing the inpatient, IOP, detox, or PHP treatment to help patients adapt to the outside world one day at a time.
Call (866) 507-1048 today to learn more about admissions, prices, treatments, and therapies at Zoe Behavioral Health. Zoe Behavioral Health is one of the preeminent Lake Forest rehab centers with modern amenities, advanced behavioral therapies, and holistic treatments. Break free from the tyrannizing chains of addiction; call us today for help!
View Larger Map