If you’re looking for “IOP near me,” Spring Gardens Recovery offers the perfect IOP treatment services for all forms of addiction. We can help you overcome your addiction and rebuild your life from scratch by embracing a substance-free, fulfilling lifestyle.
The best outpatient program
To combat addiction effectively, you need to enroll in a high-profile rehab program, providing luxurious amenities, a healthy recovery environment, and top clinical procedures. For those battling mild forms of addiction or who have completed the residential/inpatient program, the intensive outpatient program (IOP) is the perfect solution.
IOP functions as an extension of inpatient treatment, providing access to therapies, family support, and case management services to further sobriety goals. The program relies on a minimum of nine hours per week of therapeutic assistance via group sessions, individual sessions, etc. The purpose of our intensive outpatient treatment is to help individuals:
- Regain their confidence and self-esteem
- Become more responsible and focused on their goals
- Grow more socially active and involved
- Understand and learn how to avoid social triggers
- Embrace sobriety as part of a new, healthier lifestyle
- Fix the problems with their families and loved ones, etc.
The best substance abuse treatment near me
While inpatient treatment is mandatory when dealing with aggravated forms of addiction, it’s not enough to grant a lifetime of sobriety. Many studies show that many recovering addicts relapse within six months to a year after completing the inpatient program. To prevent that, we have adopted a well-rounded rehab strategy, covering all of the weak points that other facilities deal with. For the most effective rehabilitation experience, we offer:
- Customized detox – Cleansing the body of toxins, clearing the mind, resetting the addicted brain, overcoming withdrawal safely and effectively, etc.
- Inpatient treatment – Building upon the detoxification program results and promoting sobriety and balance via therapy, counseling, holistic treatment, Eastern Medicine therapies, Experiential therapies, etc.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) – Following the inpatient program, our intensive outpatient treatment near me relies on nine hours per week of therapy, counseling, and case management services.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program follows IOP and relies on eight hours per week of therapy, personal development support, and individualized clinical care.
- Aftercare program – Participate in two therapy sessions per month to discuss life goals and achievements and plan for the future.
At our center, we also offer gender-specific treatment, adult intensive outpatient program (IOP), and executive rehab program for the greatest rehabilitation experience.
Find treatment for addiction!
If you’re fighting with drug or alcohol dependency, you need professional help now. Don’t attempt to self-detox since these procedures rarely work, not to mention they are risky and can threaten your life in some cases. Our rehab facility is ideal for quick, safe, and long-lasting recovery.
Our team offers comprehensive IOP near me, promoting sobriety, positivity, and personal growth as a means to quit addiction for good. Contact Spring Gardens Recovery at 866-244-9556, check your insurance, and speak to a counselor about your problems! You can overcome addiction, and our rehab team is ready to assist you!Iop Near Me
View Larger Map